An organization can derive a multitude of benefits & operational efficiencies through a Datacenter facility. Some of the key advantages are:
• Lower TCO: By combining resources that have previously existed in silos, companies can save capital costs through higher utilization of fewer data servers; reduce staff overhead through simplification and automation of administrative tasks; and lower operational expenses previously devoted to energy (cooling and electricity) and floor space.
• Greater agility: With a more flexible architecture, datacenter can more quickly respond to changing business demands. In addition to facilitating rapid provisioning of application and infrastructure services from shared resources (whether data, computational, or network), it can also streamline operational procedures and maintain better control over those resources.
• Improved resilience: With a more standardized, integrated infrastructure, datacenter can respond more efficiently to disruptions or attacks, increasing availability and supporting business continuity. Rather than having to deal with isolated pockets of data, it can apply policies and procedures across all connected resources so that applications and data are protected quickly and consistently.
• Improved service levels: Datacenter can also increase productivity by providing fast, secure access to applications and information, no matter where they may exist within the organization. By optimizing both the provisioning of application resources and the delivery of content to users, datacenter can help employees be more efficient.
• Datacenter consolidation: It helps businesses minimize their corporate footprint and control the cost of maintaining physical assets, application licenses, operating systems and other management expenses.